Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today is International Hot & Spicy Food Day

So the guy on the elliptical next to me this morning had THE worst breath ever. What is so difficult about breathing through your nose? Do us all a favour and breathe in through the mouth and OUT through the nose! The gym smells bad enough without your lovely little contribution. I wonder if he reads this blog?

I am officially 3 for 3. My last 3 workouts I have dropped my ipod video off an exercise machine to watch is crash to the floor...without a cover. It's held up well. When I got my first mini a few years ago I dropped it on the floor in the change room and that was the end of it. So kudos to Apple for working on the durability. Since I can't be without my podcasts while I workout, my first foray into fair isle knitting is going to be this hot & spicy little number. I had planned to make the endpaper mitts at some point but the ipod sock is way cooler.

No comments: